Wednesday, May 7, 2008

18 months already?

Has it really been 18 months? It doesn't seem to be, Is it possible? Lets see carry the one and yeah 18 months exactly. What happened 18 months ago? and 18 months before that? and 18 months before that? Well 2 things.



2 things seem to happen to me every 18 months or so. I have to go job hunting and to a funeral of someone close to me. The reason for the funeral is obvious. The job hunting usually boils down to money. And that's the case this time.



First the job hunt, Although I am still working, I have to look b/c my income has changed from salary + commission, to just commission. I normally would not have a problem w/ that except, in this case my commissions don't get paid for over a month. So a change is definitely needed.

As for the funeral, I am sorry to say it was my great aunt Marie-Ange. She had just celebrated her 95th birthday, so she lived a very long and wonderful life. The only good thing about her passing is that I get see family that I haven't seen in years. In this case my Aunt Leona and Uncle Bobby from Canada, and my cousin Gary from NC. I can't remember the last time I saw them. But everytime I do its like we see each other all the time. If you want to laugh talk to Uncle Bobby for 2 minutes. He is a pisser. But this is exactly why I love my family. We can have a good time at a funeral.

In loving memory M'tant Marie Ange 4/21/13- 5/3/08

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why oh why, do you feel the need to censor your "commenters"??? I am NOT HAPPY about this development! Note, there is a message RIGHT UNDER THIS COMMENT BOX that says "Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author." This is not going to win ya any friend, bil!

>: ( <-----jill's angry face!


xoxox

Joe Lessard said...

I am not censoring my commentors. If it is someone i know. Their comments will be put up post haste. If it is someone i don't know as long as their comments are not just vulagarity the same rule as above will apply.

The Jon-Paul Lessards! said...

Sure, it may start out that way... clean up a little vulgarity here, delete an off color anonymous comment there....pretty soon we are living in an Ayn Rand novel...

We shall see............or, actually, we may NOT see.....

xoxo sil

Unknown said...

Vulgarity?!?! Vulgarity?!?! This from someone who tries his best to incorporate an "F-bomb" into every post.

I am going to call for a boycott of your site until comment moderation is turned off. Nazi!

Approve this, numbnut!

SL

ChefMichele said...

Censorship????? hmmmm sounds like you are NOT living in the US. I too am now boycotting this blog site along with the other family members, now that I know what everyone was talking about. Thanks for the one week of posting uncensored comments
MRL