Thursday, April 24, 2008

Starting A Blog

There are several phrases I never thought I'd utter in my life, The title is one of them. Like most people I didnt know what a BLOG was until about 2 years ago. Now at the suggestion of a very good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless unless she wants the credit/blame for this, who felt that it would be a good release for me. And my own admiration for my cousin Scott's blog. I decided to start my own.

I am about to turn 30. OMG!!!! And I have not accomplished a quarter of what I thought I would have by this upcoming milestone when I graduated college 8 years ago.

Also a recent email strand from my family has opened my eyes that my family doesn't know me. This wasnt a suprise to me, but I realized that its my fault that they don't. I have always felt like the black sheep of my family, and made a decision that i was gonna keep my family and personal life seperate. They correctly said if u don't include your personal life w/ us don't complain we don't know you. OK you got a deal. So I will email everyone this blog address and they can subscribe to it if they want to get to know me.

Warning to readers, I am going to use this blog for a variety of things (current events personal and world, story telling, sports updates lol) But i think the main thing will be a forum for me to vent. When I do I get very personal and I Bad habit I know, but are my thoughts and I think its fair to give warning.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

5 comments:

ChefMichele said...

I had no idea that you graduated college and had a degree!! omg....Congratulations !! I look forward to reading your entries. See ya on the flip side.
Your cousin, Michele
PS- proof read before publishing- lots of typos kolij boy!! LOL xox

The Jon-Paul Lessards! said...

Good for you Joey! I for one am looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better (albeit if only to use it against you later LOL)

xoxo SIL

ChefMichele said...

Actually Joe I AM looking forward to reading your blog, the one thing I always liked about Scotts blog was that I felt more connected to him and what was going on in his life in Texas. So I wish you all good things and consider me an already faithful reader. Had to bust your chops first, but you were expecting that too right? LOL
love ya
your cuz,
Michele

Unknown said...

So basically, you've decided to take a very private family ass whipping and make it public. Very smart!

This should be fun, for us!!!

BTW - which one is you in your profile picture?

SL

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Joe. You can bet your behind I'll be tuning in. Seeing you start this is making me think maybe I should do the same! More power to you buddy.

hugs,
Cait